Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a little help with this pretty game :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Djmcturtle

Need a little help with this pretty game :) Empty
PostSubject: Need a little help with this pretty game :)   Need a little help with this pretty game :) Clock-iconFri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 am

Hello, so I was playing today as I just found this game after watching a few of your tutorials (Which were great by the way), but after I apply for a job it just say's let me see if you qualify then nothing happens? Does that mean I don't qualify?

Also is it possible for you to add the script to where I can use WASD to move my character? The down arrow on my keyboard sorta fell off, and it makes my hand sore using a little piece to push the button. ;/.

Great game so far though.
Back to top Go down
chigoo
Admin
Admin

Need a little help with this pretty game :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help with this pretty game :)   Need a little help with this pretty game :) Clock-iconSat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Djmcturtle wrote:
Hello, so I was playing today as I just found this game after watching a few of your tutorials (Which were great by the way), but after I apply for a job it just say's let me see if you qualify then nothing happens? Does that mean I don't qualify?

Also is it possible for you to add the script to where I can use WASD to move my character? The down arrow on my keyboard sorta fell off, and it makes my hand sore using a little piece to push the button. ;/.

Great game so far though.

which job?
and if nothing happened it's most likely because it's not available yet.

as for the keyboard thing I'll look for a script that does this, but it will kinda be hard to do as A,S, and W are used by the battle system.
Back to top Go down
https://lifemt.darkbb.com

Need a little help with this pretty game :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player to player :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: